Accounts held at Apex Clearing Corp., the custodian for our client accounts, are insured up to $500,000 through Apex’s Securities Investor Protection Corporation (SIPC) insurance. SIPC insurance does not cover market losses.
Articles in this section
- Is my account at Honest Dollar insured?
- Will my data be secure?
- Honest Dollar isn't functioning properly on my Windows browser. Is there a minimum requirement?
- How does password-less authentication work?
- How is my money protected?
- Is Honest Dollar acting as the broker?
- Are you storing my bank account information?
- Are you storing my credit card account information?
- Why do you need my social security number?
- What can I do if I find a security issue?