Your weekly contribution is the amount of funds that will be deposited into your retirement account on a weekly basis. Your default banking account will act as the withdrawal source.
Articles in this section
- What types of self-employed individuals or entities can use Honest Dollar?
- What type of accounts are available to me?
- What’s the difference between a Roth and SEP?
- Can I choose which account I get?
- What if I choose an account type and want to change it later?
- What are my options if my income exceeds the Roth IRA phase-out range?
- Why should I use this retirement plan program vs. other providers?
- Why was my Model Portfolio recommended to me?
- When are my contributions invested?
- What is BPS?