You may withdraw or transfer money from your advisory account by initiating a withdrawal or rollover request through the Site at any time. You will not be able to request withdrawals or rollovers unless and until you connect a bank account to your advisory account. Honest Dollar will undertake good faith efforts to generate and place the orders for such sales on the Business Day after you request a withdrawal or rollover, but such orders may be placed at any time within five Business Days after your request. The Custodian will transfer the proceeds of the applicable sales in the amount you request (or less if the money remaining in your advisory account after deducting any wrap fee or other fee due is less) to your Funding Account. The Custodian will not initiate a transfer of money for a withdrawal or rollover until the Business Day after the last applicable sale for such withdrawal has settled and that it may take up to five Business Days after the Custodian initiates a transfer of money for the proceeds of a withdrawal or rollover to arrive at the destination account.
Articles in this section
- What happens if I leave my job?
- How much can my employer who set up a SEP contribute?
- What type of accounts are available to me?
- Can I choose which account I get?
- What if I choose an account type and want to change it later?
- Why was my Model Portfolio recommended to me?
- What is BPS?
- How do I begin contributing to my Honest Dollar account?
- How do I link my bank account?
- When do my micro deposits appear in my bank account and how long do I have to validate these deposits?