You have the ability to withdraw funds from your account at any time, but it is strongly urged that you consult with your tax professional to assess the impacts of these corrections by form of withdrawal.
Articles in this section
- What happens if I leave my job?
- How much can my employer who set up a SEP contribute?
- What type of accounts are available to me?
- Can I choose which account I get?
- What if I choose an account type and want to change it later?
- Why was my Model Portfolio recommended to me?
- What is BPS?
- How do I begin contributing to my Honest Dollar account?
- How do I link my bank account?
- When do my micro deposits appear in my bank account and how long do I have to validate these deposits?