Most 401(k)s have plan administration fees, investment fees, individual service fees, sales charges and management fees. All of these fees can add up quickly and are generally charged to participants' plan accounts (though individual cases may vary).
Articles in this section
- Where do I find my billing information?
- Can I pay the monthly wrap fee for my employees?
- What types of companies or entities can use Honest Dollar?
- How do I add employees?
- Does Honest Dollar integrate with payroll?
- Is Honest Dollar tax deductible and if so how much?
- Why should I offer this program vs. employees opening their own IRAs?
- What are my options for my employees whose incomes exceed the Roth IRA phase-out limit?
- Is Honest Dollar tax deductible?
- How do I know if employees have not signed up?