No, we believe 401(k)s have their place, but in the case of small businesses or individuals, the fees, complexity and administrative burden associated with 401(k)s may make other types of retirement plan options more attractive to small businesses and individuals.
Articles in this section
- Where do I find my billing information?
- Can I pay the monthly wrap fee for my employees?
- What types of companies or entities can use Honest Dollar?
- How do I add employees?
- Does Honest Dollar integrate with payroll?
- Is Honest Dollar tax deductible and if so how much?
- Why should I offer this program vs. employees opening their own IRAs?
- What are my options for my employees whose incomes exceed the Roth IRA phase-out limit?
- Is Honest Dollar tax deductible?
- How do I know if employees have not signed up?