Yes, small business plans like SEPs and SIMPLEs are safe harbor plans by design. Because of the static matching and profit sharing rates, these plans do not require the same level of testing as their 401(k) counterparts.
Articles in this section
- Who are we?
- Is Honest Dollar a fiduciary?
- How simple is it to sign up?
- Does Honest Dollar have a safe harbor plan and how does it compare?
- Does Honest Dollar offer a SIMPLE IRA?
- Why is Honest Dollar so cheap? How do you make money?
- Can I roll over my existing 401(k)s or IRAs to Honest Dollar?
- Can Honest Dollar assist me with designing a tax plan or strategy?
- Does Honest Dollar offer support in Spanish?
- Are there any additional services or fees?