The social security number is a unique 9 digit code used by the U.S. government to track U.S. Social Security retirement benefits. We require this information in order to verify the identity of the individual creating the Honest Dollar account.
Articles in this section
- Is my account at Honest Dollar insured?
- Will my data be secure?
- Honest Dollar isn't functioning properly on my Windows browser. Is there a minimum requirement?
- How does password-less authentication work?
- How is my money protected?
- Is Honest Dollar acting as the broker?
- Are you storing my bank account information?
- Are you storing my credit card account information?
- Why do you need my social security number?
- What can I do if I find a security issue?