When an employee leaves, the employer goes into our portal and deactivates the terminated employee. You won’t get billed the next billing cycle for the terminated employee accounts. They go into our self-service queue where we give them up to 2 months of free service and then engage with them directly to see if they want to continue having an Honest Dollar account. If they don’t wish to continue using Honest Dollar, they can get the money directly wired to their bank account, or transfer and rollover the funds into a retirement account of their choice.
Articles in this section
- Where do I find my billing information?
- Can I pay the monthly wrap fee for my employees?
- What types of companies or entities can use Honest Dollar?
- How do I add employees?
- Does Honest Dollar integrate with payroll?
- Is Honest Dollar tax deductible and if so how much?
- Why should I offer this program vs. employees opening their own IRAs?
- What are my options for my employees whose incomes exceed the Roth IRA phase-out limit?
- Is Honest Dollar tax deductible?
- How do I know if employees have not signed up?