What if I have employees abroad?

Unfortunately, at this time we are only able to provide services to United States citizens or lawful permanent residents with a Social Security Number.

But check back in the future because we are always releasing new features. If this is something you would love please contact us to give us feedback on the importance of this feature to your company. You can have them contact us here:support@honestadvisors.com