Once you as an employer sign into your dashboard, click on the ‘team’ link. Here you will see 3 tabs. The Active tab shows all users that have completed the sign up process and now have an active Honest Dollar retirement account. The Invited Users tab shows all of the users who have been invited but have not completed the signup process. Finally, the Disabled Accounts tab shows users who were once Active but have now left the retirement plan.
Articles in this section
- Where do I find my billing information?
- Can I pay the monthly wrap fee for my employees?
- What types of companies or entities can use Honest Dollar?
- How do I add employees?
- Does Honest Dollar integrate with payroll?
- Is Honest Dollar tax deductible and if so how much?
- Why should I offer this program vs. employees opening their own IRAs?
- What are my options for my employees whose incomes exceed the Roth IRA phase-out limit?
- Is Honest Dollar tax deductible?
- How do I know if employees have not signed up?