In general, Honest Dollar fees may be considered business expenses and are therefore potentially tax deductible. You should consult with your tax advisor regarding potential limitations to the tax deductibility of the cost of Honest Dollar fees based on your particular tax profile and circumstances.
Articles in this section
- Where do I find my billing information?
- Can I pay the monthly wrap fee for my employees?
- What types of companies or entities can use Honest Dollar?
- How do I add employees?
- Does Honest Dollar integrate with payroll?
- Is Honest Dollar tax deductible and if so how much?
- Why should I offer this program vs. employees opening their own IRAs?
- What are my options for my employees whose incomes exceed the Roth IRA phase-out limit?
- Is Honest Dollar tax deductible?
- How do I know if employees have not signed up?