Your weekly contribution is the amount of funds that will be deposited into your retirement account on a weekly basis. Your linked bank account will act as the withdrawal source. At your discretion, you may also choose to make one-time contributions. Weekly contributions can be activated or deactivated at any time.
Articles in this section
- What happens if I leave my job?
- How much can my employer who set up a SEP contribute?
- What type of accounts are available to me?
- Can I choose which account I get?
- What if I choose an account type and want to change it later?
- Why was my Model Portfolio recommended to me?
- What is BPS?
- How do I begin contributing to my Honest Dollar account?
- How do I link my bank account?
- When do my micro deposits appear in my bank account and how long do I have to validate these deposits?