There are no Honest Dollar startup or termination fees. But, in addition to the service fees paid to Honest Dollar, there are certain circumstances where the employee will be charged by APEX Clearing Corporation (not Honest Dollar) to withdraw their funds and close their account. When leaving Honest Dollar as a retirement solution, other fees may apply for transferring your retirement accounts.
Articles in this section
- Where do I find my billing information?
- Can I pay the monthly wrap fee for my employees?
- What types of companies or entities can use Honest Dollar?
- How do I add employees?
- Does Honest Dollar integrate with payroll?
- Is Honest Dollar tax deductible and if so how much?
- Why should I offer this program vs. employees opening their own IRAs?
- What are my options for my employees whose incomes exceed the Roth IRA phase-out limit?
- Is Honest Dollar tax deductible?
- How do I know if employees have not signed up?