What types of accounts are available to me?

Self-employed individuals who file tax returns reflecting income reported on Form 1099-MISC have access to a Traditional IRA, Roth IRA or a SEP IRA. Depending on your answers to the qualifications questions during the sign up process, you may be offered a Traditional IRA, Roth IRA and/or SEP IRA. If you file form 1099-MISC, you are responsible for contributions into your own IRAs.