You have the ability to withdraw funds from your account at any time but it is strongly urged that you consult with your tax professional to assess the impacts of these corrections by form of withdrawal.
Articles in this section
- Can I sign up for Honest Dollar on my own?
- What type of accounts are available to me?
- Can I choose which account I get?
- Does Honest Dollar offer checks or wire transfers for deposit or withdrawals?
- Using IRA assets for ancillary efforts (first time home purchase, college, etc)
- How does the withdrawal process work?
- Can I withdraw funds from my Honest Dollar account?
- What is my One Time Contribution?
- What is my Weekly Contribution?
- What is the maximum I can contribute?