Your 1099-R will be prepared and sent to you by Apex Clearing Corp., the IRA trustee. You will not get a Form 1099-R from Honest Dollar, Honest Advisors, or Vanguard.
Articles in this section
- Can I make contributions to my Honest Dollar SEP IRA for the 2016 tax year?
- What is Form 5498?
- Money was withheld at the time I received my distribution. Will this be reflected on the Form 1099-R?
- How can I see if taxes were withheld when I received my distribution?
- How much will I need to pay in taxes/penalties for my withdrawal?
- I took a distribution from my IRA before I reached age 59 ½. Will this be reflected on the Form 1099-R?
- What do all the fields on the Form 1099-R mean and where can I find more background information on the Form 1099-R?
- Who will send me my 1099-R?
- Will I receive a 1099-R if I didn’t take any distributions?
- What is the Form 1099-R?