No. For Individuals, Honest Dollar will begin charging you a monthly fee only when you have started contributing to your retirement account. For Employers, Honest Dollar will charge you the monthly fee only for employee accounts that have been funded.
Articles in this section
- What is the monthly wrap fee for Honest Dollar accounts?
- What are all the fees associated with Honest Dollar accounts?
- When will I be charged the monthly wrap fees?
- How will you collect my monthly fee?
- Will I be charged a monthly fee if I have not started contributing?
- Account fees will appear in the quarterly statement. Where do I find my statements?
- Are there situations when I can withdraw from my retirement account without paying a penalty?
- Are there any fees or penalties for early withdrawal?
- Are there any fees for starting or terminating an Honest Dollar account?