You may withdraw or transfer money from your Advisory Account by initiating a withdrawal or rollover request through the Site at any time. You will not be able to request withdrawals or rollovers unless and until you connect a bank account to your Advisory Account. Honest Dollar will undertake good faith efforts to generate and place the orders for such sales on the Business Day after you request a withdrawal or rollover, but such orders may be placed at any time within five Business Days after your request. Our Custodian will transfer the proceeds of the applicable sales in the amount you request to your Funding Account The Custodian will not initiate a transfer of money for a withdrawal or rollover until the Business Day after the last applicable sale for such withdrawal has settled and that it may take up to five Business Days after the Custodian initiates a transfer of money for the proceeds of a withdrawal or rollover to arrive at the destination account.
Articles in this section
- Can I sign up for Honest Dollar on my own?
- What type of accounts are available to me?
- Can I choose which account I get?
- Does Honest Dollar offer checks or wire transfers for deposit or withdrawals?
- Using IRA assets for ancillary efforts (first time home purchase, college, etc)
- How does the withdrawal process work?
- Can I withdraw funds from my Honest Dollar account?
- What is my One Time Contribution?
- What is my Weekly Contribution?
- What is the maximum I can contribute?