Your one-time contribution is the amount of funds that will be deposited into your retirement account based on your individual requests rather than on an automated weekly basis. Your default banking account will act as the withdrawal source.
Articles in this section
- Can I sign up for Honest Dollar on my own?
- What type of accounts are available to me?
- Can I choose which account I get?
- Does Honest Dollar offer checks or wire transfers for deposit or withdrawals?
- Using IRA assets for ancillary efforts (first time home purchase, college, etc)
- How does the withdrawal process work?
- Can I withdraw funds from my Honest Dollar account?
- What is my One Time Contribution?
- What is my Weekly Contribution?
- What is the maximum I can contribute?