Your weekly contribution is the amount of funds that will be deposited into your retirement account on a weekly basis. Your default banking account will act as the withdrawal source. At your discretion, you may also choose to make one-time contributions. Weekly contributions can be activated or deactivated at any time.
Articles in this section
- Can I sign up for Honest Dollar on my own?
- What type of accounts are available to me?
- Can I choose which account I get?
- Does Honest Dollar offer checks or wire transfers for deposit or withdrawals?
- Using IRA assets for ancillary efforts (first time home purchase, college, etc)
- How does the withdrawal process work?
- Can I withdraw funds from my Honest Dollar account?
- What is my One Time Contribution?
- What is my Weekly Contribution?
- What is the maximum I can contribute?